Brown's Tree Farm has been growing and selling Fresh, Real Christmas Trees for over 35 years! We are proud to now offer the most automated and profitable Christmas Tree Fundraising Program available through "Start Christmas Tree Fundraising .com".
- You pre-sell our Christmas Trees and Christmas Wreaths
- We give you a website to advertise your fundraiser (see sample website)
- You place your final order with us at the end of the selling season
- We ship a truck load of Christmas Trees to your distribution area
- Your customers pick up their items from your distribution area
Interested in a wreath only fundraiser? Check out our all new "Wreaths - Direct" fundraiser. Note that our Christmas Tree fundraiser requires that you order a minimum of 150 trees. Our wreaths are sold in increments of 12 so the minimum order quantity for wreaths is only 12. Wreaths are shipped in bulk boxes of 12 and can be sent via FedEx so no semi-truck is required for smaller orders. If this is your first year doing a Christmas Tree or Wreath fundraiser, we highly encourage you to start with the Wreaths Only fundraiser to see what type of sales numbers you can generate. Visit www.bestwreathfundraiser.com for more information.
Easily Raise Money Even In A Tough Economy
There are several non-profit groups that can benefit from our fully automated no up-front-cost Christmas Tree Fundraising system. The average Christmas Tree Fundraiser group can raise between $4,000 - $6,000. Some large organizations could raise even a great deal more. There are no limits. You average $20 - $70 profit per Christmas Tree and $8 - $12 per Christmas Wreath. You are selling a high demand product that people already buy anyway. Most individuals would rather support a local organization than a large chain store anyway. The best part is, you don't have to pay any money up-front.
Our Christmas Tree and Christmas Wreath Fundraising Program is perfect for:
- Church Groups
- Youth Sports Teams
- Schools and Booster Clubs
- Boy Scouts
- 4H Clubs
- or any other non-profit organization
Our unique Christmas Tree Fundraising program offers you the following:
- We provide you with a detailed sales program to help you get organized and started right away.
- We provide you with full color postcards/order forms up-front.
- We create a fully functional eight page web site for your organization. You can use this web site to allow your potential customers to view information about your program before they purchase. Your web site will also contain a complete photo gallery with over twenty pictures of the High Quality Christmas Trees and Christmas Wreaths that you will be selling.
- You pay nothing up-front (unless you opt to purchase our web site page and/or postcard package).You pre-sell your Christmas Trees and Christmas Wreaths. Then at the end of the sales season you send us payment for the Christmas Trees and Christmas Wreaths. Then we ship your items to your desired location. Your customers can then come and pick up their trees and wreaths at your location. All Christmas Trees are conveniently tagged so you will be able to easily distinguish between different sizes. Wreaths are sold in increments of 12.
- Click here for complete details about our Christmas Tree and Christmas Wreath Fundraising Program
We Offer the Highest Quality Christmas Trees Available
We reserve only the best Christmas Trees for our Christmas Tree Fundraising Program. All Christmas Trees are guaranteed to be USDA #1 or better quality. We realize that your customers will not have the opportunity to see the Christmas Tree before they buy it so we pick out the very best trees for this program.
We Offer the Highest Quality Christmas Wreaths Available
We hand make all of our Fresh Christmas Wreaths out of the finest quality Fraser Fir boughs available. The end result is a beautiful fresh Christmas Wreath that will last much longer than traditional wreaths.
We know that there are several Christmas Tree and Christmas Wreath Fundraising programs out there. There are four key things that set us apart.
- Quality - We have been in the Christmas Tree business for over 35 years! We know every aspect of the business. We participate in Wholesale Christmas Trees, Retail Christmas Tree Lots, Mail Order Christmas Trees via FedEx, and Christmas Tree Fundraising Programs. With all these distribution channels we are able to market Christmas trees of all grades. It's a fact that not all Christmas trees are perfect. We are able to sell those "not so perfect" trees through other channels and provide our fundraising programs with the finest quality available.
- Best Marketing Program - We not only provide you with all the post cards and order forms you need but we also provide you with your very own web site. This is an indispensable marketing tool! You can provide your potential customers with a wealth of information as well as several high quality pictures so they can see what they are buying before they make a purchase.
- High Profit Margins - Most organizations can easily earn $4,000 - $6,000. Some large organizations could raise even a great deal more. There are no limits. You are selling a high demand product that people already buy anyway. Most individuals would rather support a local organization than a large chain store anyway. Our Christmas Trees and Christmas Wreaths are very competitively priced so you can earn a great deal of profit for your organization.
- We Are Family - "Start Christmas Tree Fundraising .com" is owned and operated by Brown's Tree Farm. We are a family owned business who cares about our customers. We have several customers that we have worked with for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing great products at a fair price while helping our customers be successful. Regardless of how large or how small your organization is we are willing to help you in any way we can.
Buy a REAL Christmas Tree and Support Our Economy!!
- Most Fake Christmas trees (85%) in the U.S. are imported from China. Almost 10 Million fake trees were sold worldwide in 2003.
- Most artificial Christmas trees are made of metals and plastics. The plastic material, typically PVC, can be a potential source of hazardous lead.
- The potential for lead poisoning is great enough that fake trees made in China are required by California Prop 65 to have a warning label.
- While they're growing, REAL Christmas Trees support life by absorbing carbon dioxide and other gases and emitting fresh oxygen. The farms that grow Christmas Trees stabilize soil, protect water supplies and provide refuge for wildlife while creating scenic green belts. Often, Christmas Trees are grown on soil that doesn't support other crops.
- View more Christmas Tree Facts...